The Versatile Blogger Award rules!
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Ok, so Kate Warren over at Rebuild nominated for this award and so to avoid the wrath of the Ginger Frizz I shall oblige! First things first, thank you very much for the nomination, it’s good to know some people take note of my mindless ramblings on sport – even if it is a close friend! Secondly, I don’t have a huge circle here on wordpress so 15 nominations is really quite optimistic. I’ve stuck with my friends and unfortunately most of them don’t seem to post anymore (or at all). However, the stuff they have written (or will write) is good (or will be – ok, you get the picture) so worth a read. You may have gathered that one of these blogs haven’t posted yet – it’s Emma’s and I’m assured she’ll start putting foody things up once her exams are out of the way. Versatile is a very loose term and while these aren’t always versatile, as a group the topics written about range far and wide. Here are my nominations:
Martyn: We’re Nottingham Forest
Go check ’em out!
Right, 7 things about me (God, this’ll be tough):
1. I write this blog, and my 3 others – check the about page, because I am aspiring to become a Sports Journalist.
2. I tried so hard not to get excited by the 2015 General Election as I don’t feel politics is connecting enough with people my age however in the end I got so involved with it and was left crushed by the outcome. The aftermath has disappointed me greatly, as the left has shown just how unbearable they can be despite having the more logical ideals.
3. I’m really quite shit at actually playing sport, although I love playing tennis.
4. I’ve recently started exercising more and I’m absolutely loving it. Long may this motivation continue!
5. At the start of this year, I missed the routine of education due to it being my first year out of it however now I am loving enjoying freedom without the pressure of revision.
6. Besides Sport, Music, Film and TV and Science are definite interests of mine. I studied Physics at Uni, I have a wide range of Music taste covering rock, pop and beyond while Emma has definitely improved and increased my taste in big screen/small screen masterpieces.
7. I’m probably too obsessed with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Although, in true Gareth Hardman fashion I’m much more excited for Ant Man than Civil War (probably something to do with Paul Rudd but also because I like the weirder films).